DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS DISHES prepared by V. Camille Thomas. Delivery or Pick-up

Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's Sunday! What's for Dinner?


Having lunch at Benihana's.
Nov 2010
Catherine is sick today. She’s been very sick all weekend. Because of my constantly monitoring of Cat’s condition, I’ve gotten little sleep over the past two days. I’m still feeling the remnants of a lingering flu bug that’s been with me for a week. It’s a mere 27° F outside. It’s predicted to snow today. It just may ice overnight.
So what’s a tired, stressed mom to prepare on a wonderful day like today? Oh, you didn’t think I was describing a wonderful day? Well, this is the day that the Lord has made. I am rejoicing and happy in it! No matter what I may be going through, God is still good. And no matter what’s happening in my life, my family still has to eat!

We’re keeping it simple today:
  • Sweet & Sour Chicken (opening up two bags of P.F. Changs found in the freezer section in Wal-Mart)
  • Shrimp Fried Rice Express – using precooked shrimp, Camille’s cooked white rice, adding a few seasonings
  • Green Salad – premade in a bag
  • Cream Cheese Cookie Cake - the recipe is already on this blog
There is a possibility that I may try a new recipe today. Been wanting a BLT pasta salad….soooo we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment