DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS DISHES prepared by V. Camille Thomas. Delivery or Pick-up

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What’s for Dinner?

Last Thursday I cooked up a batch of the chinese dish, Mandarin Chicken. Judging from the cleaned after dinner plates, I’d have to say, my family absolutely enjoyed this meal. This time I didn’t add the carrots. Why you may wonder---I simply didn’t have any on hand. I’m one of those cooks that sometimes get a sudden craving for a dish only to discover I don’t have all of the ingredients. I work with what I got! A word of advice---it's better with the carrots.

My sister, who arrived from Ohio this past Saturday, discovered leftover Mandarin Chicken in the refrigerator. She said my dish was quite delicious.

You can find the recipe by clicking on the link: MANDARIN CHICKEN


 

No comments:

Post a Comment